A lot has been said and written about post-Corona marketing effectiveness. We’d like to share the thoughts of Peter Field on this matter, known as the Godfather of Marketing Effectiveness and one of the most influential thought leaders of today. He has already given the marketing industry an essential number of insights. In essence, he demonstrated the importance of the 60/40 rule, proved that the effectiveness of advertising has been decreasing since 2008, revealed the damaging long term effect of shorttermism, generated a renewed interest in the results that brand-building can deliver, etc…. He is, therefore, the most suitable person to answer questions such as:
◦ Is going dark the most appropriate strategy in times of recession?
◦ Should COVID-19 related campaigns replace planned campaigns?
◦ What form will the recovery take?
◦ What can we learn from the 2008-9 recession?
◦ Why celebrate purpose marketing?
You will get the answers to all these questions in the next ten minutes where Peter Field is interviewed by Wim Vermeulen for the The Brand Recovery Series.